Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday

I'm afraid there's nothing new and exciting to report. Maicol has been unhappy on and off because he can't ride his bicycle. He didn't listen to his Papa about where he could ride and so he lost the privilege for one day. Juan had the same problem and so couldn't ride his big wheel today. I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and none of the boys would eat them - with or without syrup. They're crazy! They either want eggs or cereal and milk.
I went to my part-time job for awhile today. The software has changed since I was gone, so I needed to go and learn it. I also did a little shopping by myself. That has become an unusual thing suddenly. :)
We have a toddler bed and set it up in the boys room tonight for Andres. It's a little further away from Juan, so hopefully that will solve our bedtime problems. It took awhile, but he did finally go to sleep in it. Juan went to sleep almost instantly, so that took care of tonight.
We are going to our niece Christi's wedding and to introduce the boys to everyone this weekend. We're looking forward to it. Do you think it's possible to dress-up three little boys and keep them all clean and happy for about an hour? I sure hope so!
Have a good Thursday!

Karen

2 comments:

Connie said...

Ah, sounds so familiar. I'm hoping your struggles will be much less than mine, though. Hang in there. A wedding, how fun! I'm sure they'll be able to stay clean for a whole hour.... or at least until the wedding is over. :)

linda said...

Hi, I'm not so worried about clean as long as they're happy. Hope today and tomorrow go well for you. Be safe on the trip. I'm so glad you're coming. Love and prayers, Mom