Thursday, September 20, 2007

Juan and Mama

Wish I had some pictures to post, but we didn't get them ready tonight. It has been a good day. We had the boys favorite breakfast - eggs and milk. I tried to get one of them to eat toast with honey, but he just ended up trying to feed it to the cats outside. It has been a good day. Less chaotic then yesterday. We went to a hardware store contractor's lunch (Dan does some jobs through them) so Dan could show off his boys. He is so proud of them! We stopped at Sam's Club to get some basic workbooks to start the boys on and then Dan and Maicol went to do a garage door job. I took the two younger ones home with me. They did very well. I did some things with Juan while Andres tried to take a nap. Papi is obviously Juan's favorite, so this was a good day for us. We did watercolor painting and playdough. Then I had him help me peel carrots and potatoes for dinner tonight. I also had him wash a couple of glasses in the sink and start the dishwasher. He seems very proud of his accomplishments. I walked about a block with both of them before turning around and coming home because they didn't want to listen. I think that's pretty good.

Jonathan came over tonight to spend a little time with his new brothers. They think he is just terrific. We do too. Juan talked non-stop through dinner. He had a difficult time sitting and eating because he was just so excited. They have been asking since we got home when he was coming over. He and Maicol played with a toy we bought in Bogota and played with the Lego's also. Andres looked at him alot and let him play the I'll jump or fall and you catch me game. I'll try to get the pictures of all of them tomorrow.

All is quiet, so I think we'll try to get a little rest before tomorrow too. Take care.
Karen

1 comment:

linda said...

Hi, Glad you are having good times with the boys. Hope you can come to the wedding next week. We are all looking forward to seeing all of you. Take care. I am praying for you. Love, Mom