Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday

I wanted to post pictures, but will have to wait until Bethany sends them. She was home this weekend and took her camera back before I got to download the last pictures. We had a good time with her and her friends. They played with the boys, which gave us a little break and the boys alot of fun. Bethany called after they got back. After getting gas she took the highway North instead of South, so she was about two hours late getting back. Oh well.
We took Juan back to the doctor. She thinks his lungs don't sound too bad, but did change his antibiotic. I kept him inside today since it's so hot and humid. We'll start the Augmentin and hopefully that will do the trick. Dan went with me, so we took all the kids to meet the girls (and Doug) at work.
It has been a long day it seems. Juan has been trying me today. Andres too. I finally finished emptying the last suitcase and put them away. I've been trying to get the laundry caught up and arrange things in the boys room a little. Between that and saying "no" about a thousand times, I think I'm tired. We did manage to eat at the Chinese restaurant for lunch and it went pretty well. Andres didn't leave nearly the mess he did last time. Maicol has learned to make a "suicide" drink from the soft drink fountain. Juan got to try out a booster seat.
Hoping for a smoother day tomorrow. (at least the laundry is done)

Karen

2 comments:

Genece said...

Just wanted to say thank you for documenting your adoption journey through your blog. Our family is hoping to get our referral for 3 siblings sometime soon and it's been a real pleasure following along with your family's adventures. Also, Bethany, thanks for the camera usage -- it's definitely turned out some great pictures and captured many precious memories!

Take care & many blessings to you!
Genece
http://halfaskyaway.blogspot.com

linda said...

Hi, All I can say is that you two are wonderful people. I could never have taken on three children at your age-----even if I wanted to. I am praying for your continued patience, health,and resources. Can't wait to see you Friday. The rest of the family are eagerly waiting too. Hope you have a safe and uneventful trip. Lots of love, Mom