Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday

The pictures are in reverse order since I did it tonight. Dan's the smart one who thinks to do it correctly. Just a few shots from the last few days.
We have had a good day. Juan only had one little incident where I had to prove to him I mean what I say and that was it. It is so warm we took them to the lake to play in the water and sand. They had a great time and now my car has sand in the back seat. Oh well. Maicol saw some people with jet ski's and now he thinks a jetski would be a good idea.
Dan took Maicol with him to work again today. Work isn't that exciting but he just loves to be with Dad by himself. It gives me a little more time with the other two. We were able to find the black cat and pet him a little. Juan has been trying to do that since we got home. We bought a little ride-on toy for Andres at a yard sale today, so I took him out to ride on it and got the scooter out for Juan. They said the boys like to ride bikes, but I'm not sure that Juan can ride a bike. He couldn't balance the scooter, but he worked at it for a good while this afternoon. Maicol can ride it very well. He saw our bikes in the garage and wants one. Juan wanted to help we wash dishes again today and Andres does too! I need a stepstool so Juan can reach the sink easier. If he thinks it's a neat thing to help, I certainly don't want to discourage him.
It's beginning to feel like a more normal life. The suitcases are unpacked, the clothes are put away and we're doing "normal" things. Yeah!!
Dan's off to bed and I'm ready to follow. Have a good Saturday.

Karen
We love our big brother!
Trying to coax the cat out.

A $600 hotel room and have to sleep on the floor!

"I've been waiting in line for 3 hours, where's the stinkin' plane?"



The El Dorado Airport in Bogota.




2 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds like things are settling down. Our kids wanted bicycles too, but had never actually ridden one before. They learned it right away, however. Jonathan is so good-looking! All your boys are beautiful. :) I'm so glad it's going well for you. What a blessing.

linda said...

I just love all the expressions on your boy's faces. They are great. We're looking forward to seeing you guys at the wedding. I pray everything keeps going as well as it has and even better. My bible study group are all happy to here about you and the boys. Dan, one day I bet Maicol will be a big help to you in your work. Karen, it seems like you are really happy. Love you all. Mom