What did we do before we had 3 boys? It must have been really boring around here! The past week they have:
1. Climbed on the computer desk and managed to tip it and send everything on it sliding, but fortunately just alot of noise and nothing really broken beyond repair.
2. Ran through the house and pulled the silverware drawer out onto the floor. The drawer glides are bent, but it does still work.
3. Spread styrofoam beads ALL over the living room, down the hall and into the bathroom. Took forever to suck them all up with the vacuum cleaner.
4. Covered themselves in sidewalk chalk. Hair and skin. Took their shirts off outside to really do the job thoroughly.
5. Emptied a bottle of bodywash into the bathtub because they wanted bubbles.
Illness is visiting our house today. Maicol and Juan Pablo started getting sick yesterday afternoon and Dan and I are getting it today. So far Andrew is fever free and has way too much energy. We're hoping this is short-lived. Maicol is already better, so that's a good sign.
Not much else going on. I'm home more now that I have quit my part-time job and Dan has been busier. They are going to school on Mondays and seem to be liking it. We've been able to play outside this week except for yesterday and today. That's always good.
Since I don't have anything else exciting here are a few more pictures of our beach trip.