Tuesday, September 25, 2007

No, No, No

My sister called to check on me today, so I must have sounded like I had had a rough day yesterday. Not that she doesn't call just to talk to me too. :) Dan says I need a button to push that says "no, no, no". It would save me alot of effort. Sometimes I do feel like I say it alot. You know what it's like - "no, don't hit your brother in the head with the bucket", "no, don't touch my computer", "no, don't use the pen to write on the wall", "no, you can't have Pepsi with every meal", etc. So, sometimes it is a day of "no's". But, on the plus side I didn't have to chase any naked children back inside after their baths (and they did have baths today) and they were fed three times today. All in all, a better day than yesterday.
Maciol went to work with Dan and the other two stayed with me. We did take lunch to them. They both took a nap this afternoon. It took awhile to convince them it was a good idea. Tonight Dan was sitting on the couch watching TV and they were trying to sneak up behind him. They would crouch down and crawl up behind the cough, touch his neck and then giggle and run. It was hilarious. They thought they were really tricking him into thinking no one was there. That sure helps to balance out all the no's.
Sounds like a rainy day tomorrow, so we'll have to find some things to do inside. We've had some issues today with riding bikes and big wheels (going where they're not supposed to) so it will be good to have a break tomorrow.
Good night.

Karen

2 comments:

J Bakes said...

Hopefully they don't get too restless from having to stay inside since it's raining! I'm hoping I can come visit tomorrow night!

Love you.

linda said...

I hope today is not so bad. It seems the kids are always noisier and naughtier when it is rainy. I remember those times and I feel sorry for you. It will all settle down one of these days. Still looking forward to seeing you. Love, Mom