Monday, September 17, 2007

Glitch

Our first and hopefully only glitch. We arrived at the airport here in Bogota to find that our flight was delayed. They hoped it would leave at 5pm. It's now 5:05pm and no plane in sight, so I'm guessing it's going to be later than 5pm. Our flight to Indy has been rescheduled for tomorrow. We leave about 11am and arrive at 2:45pm. I don't know what the flight number is right now, but it's still American Airlines.We will stay the night in Miami at a hotel.
Talk to you tonight or tomorrow.
Karen

2 comments:

linda said...

HI, Sorry you had so long at the Bogata airport. Like you said, hope its the only glitch. Be safe. I love you,Mom

J Bakes said...

I hope the plane comes soon enough! I have the truck with me and everything else is ready for when you get here. Have a safe flight and I'll be praying that everything else goes smoothly! I love you,

Jonathan