Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday

We temporarily lost our internet last night, so no update until now. I wanted to put pictures up tonight, but I can't get the camera to cooperate, so you're out of luck.
We broke the pinata last night, so now the boys are happy. Our home group put it up in their room while we were gone and they have been wanting to open it. We just kind of put them off, but they were pretty insistent yesterday, so we strung it up in the living room and let them swing at it. We have pictures to post.
Dan has worked long days this week. The boys really miss him. By the time he gets home and we sit down to eat, they are so excited to see him they can hardly contain themselves. Dinner has become a loud and laughter filled event lately. They love to tease and joke. We do manage to get dinner finished somehow. Maicol helped me make a cake today. Juan has taken over the job of setting the table and is able to do it by himself quite nicely. They all are putting their dishes in the dishwasher after meals.
No serious injuries to report. :) A few bumps and scrapes, but no real blood. The fat lips are starting to disappear on Juan and Andres. Jonathan came over last night to entertain or be entertained, I'm not sure which. Either way, everyone had a good time.
I'm off to work tomorrow. I tried to tell them I would be at work and Papa would be home. I'm sure they'll have a fun day with Dad.
Take care.

Karen

1 comment:

linda said...

Hi, I'm glad to see that the boys are trying to be helpful. About the fat lips----On Dan's first day of kindergarten,he and a neighbor girl (Jill) were running down the sidewalk and they fell. Dan had stitches under his chin. Guess the boys are taking after thier Dad. Love you all, Mom