Saturday, October 27, 2007

Costumes

Dan took the boys to buy their Halloween costumes. We had not really planned on doing anything, but they have been asking everyday for at least 2 weeks how long it is til Halloween, so it seems that we would have to do something. We looked last night and they were so excited. The two older boys ended up with costumes that involve a cape, sword, breastplate and either shield or helmet. I put a little black mustache and goatee on them with washable markers. They seem to be pleased although they did have their eye on being something a little scarier. Andres got a dinosaur costume. He seems quite pleased with himself also. We will have to get a working camera before Wednesday so that we can get pictures.
Not much else going on. We had Pizza Hut tonight and that went over VERY well. That's the first time we've had pizza I think. That and the Pepsi together were a real hit.
For whatever reason they are really wound up tonight. Looks like it might be a late night for us!

Karen

3 comments:

J Bakes said...

Hmm... I wonder why they may have been so wound up? :) I can't wait to see their costumes, I'm sure they're great!

linda said...

Hi, Glad to see the boys already have thier costumes. I got one for Grandpa today for the skating party Wednesday. His costume is a very ugly werewolf. It has a rubber head and hands with nasty hair on them. The mask is like a stocking cap and fits his whole head. I bet he doesn't leave it on too long. Have fun. I love you all, Mom

linda said...

Hi, Glad to see the boys already have thier costumes. I got one for Grandpa today for the skating party Wednesday. His costume is a very ugly werewolf. It has a rubber head and hands with nasty hair on them. The mask is like a stocking cap and fits his whole head. I bet he doesn't leave it on too long. Have fun. I love you all, Mom