Monday, October 1, 2007

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Whew!! What a weekend we had! We went to our niece's wedding and to see Dan's family this weekend. It went really well, we think. We stayed in a hotel with a pool, which the boys LOVED. I think we went swimming 3 times in 2 days. All Juan talked about on the way home was the pool. He wanted to know when we were going again. I hope we got through to him that we don't have a pool. They did do alot of splashing in the tub tonight tho. The wedding was very nice and we got to see all of Dan's brothers and sisters. We went to the zoo and then church on Sunday. They were quiet enough and well behaved enough to stay through the whole service. Much better than last week. They really loved meeting their grandparents and aunts and uncles. They are not particularly fond of riding long distances in the car we discovered. Maicol asked more than once how many minutes and Dan was having to tell him how many hours. They were pretty tired I think. They slept almost 12 hours last night.
Today we tried to get into the routine of things. Breakfast, get dressed, a little educational TV, schoolwork, etc. I think they did better without too much free time. We met Dan after he got done working and went to a park. They had a really good time. Dinner went very well and as of 9pm everyone is in bed (and had a bath), the dishes are done and I'm catching you up on things. A good day in my opinion.
I only have a few pictures tonight. Bethany took her camera, so I'm having to use ours. I took 4 pictures today and it said the card was full. So, what you get is one picture of each child. The two older ones are doing their schoolwork and Andres is just doing what he does! I downloaded all the pictures, so now I can start over and hopefully there will be some good shots for tomorrow.
Take care and thanks for reading.

Karen








1 comment:

Connie said...

Great update!! Daniel also asks "How many more minutes?" when we are going hours and "How many more hours?" when we are going minutes! :) Sounds like it went well, though. I'm so glad.