Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas in January

Here are a few pictures from our recent Christmas gathering. As I said last time it went very well. Juan wanted to know tonight if we were going to Grandma's tomorrow. Wish we could, but the 4 hour trip isn't something that's easily done every week.
The boys finally came running, screaming to see me! They have certainly warmed up to me compared to the first few weeks. I had worked 12 hours Wednesday, left early Thursday morning and managed to meet them for lunch Thursday. They were very excited to see me! It was wonderful. At least I think they were happy to see me, maybe it's just that they were tired of Papi. :) I'm going with the idea that they really were excited to see me.
Jonathan came over to entertain them last night. They don't seem to think he stayed long enough, but then I don't that it's possible for him to stay long enough to make them happy. I think as soon as he leaves they ask when he's coming back.
Have a good weekend and for those of you around Indiana - stay warm!
Karen



All of the cousins - I think we're a little low on girls!

Not a Christmas picture, but cute. I called Dan from work last week and happened to ask him what Andrew was doing. His reply was, "I don't know, but I guess I'd better go find him." Here's where he found him sleeping.

Papi and Maicol.


Learning to do Sudoku with Grandma.



One of the best things about going to Grandma's - she has creamsicles and ice cream bars.




1 comment:

janine said...

LOVE the pic of the little guy on the chair!

Was Andrew originally Andres? I was thinking that when I first read your blog, you had an Andres and Juan (we do!--twins!).

I enjoy reading your blog!

janine