Friday, July 18, 2008

Still Here

Just a quick post to let you know that we're still here. I had some surgery this week and after 3 days in the hospital am home to recover for a few weeks. It has been difficult on the boys - especially Maicol. He has had great fear that I would not come back. The other two I am told missed having me around. Jonathan's fiance has helped us tremendously by staying with them so Dan could be with me some. I don't know what we would have done without her. Bethany will be home next week to help some and I really hope to progress rapidly back to my old self. Dan says it may take awhile since I'm "old", so I guess I have to prove him wrong. ! :) Dan has been wonderful trying to let me have a little peace and quiet. Not an easy task in our house!
Hope to get a more exciting post up in the next few days.

Karen

6 comments:

Beth said...

Lots of prayers coming your way for a quick recovery.

Genece said...

It's great to have Dan and the older children to help out while you are on the mend. I'm praying that things go well for you and you make a speedy recovery.

Yep, I agree, you need to make Dan eat those words! Old... who's old?

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Praying that you heal quickly and be back on your feet before ya know it! god bless!

janine said...

Praying for a quick recovery for you! Get your REST, too, though! :)

Connie said...

Ha! More exciting post! This one was pretty exciting. I hope you have a smooth recovery.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing so well. Am praying your recovery is swift. Just don't try to do too much. Take care of you and the rest will follow. Love, Mom