Thursday, December 13, 2007

Semi-Productive Day

We had a semi-productive day today. Dan had a job which took most of the day. I packed up the boys and went to the Social Security Office to apply for their SS cards. All in all it went very well. They were very good while we waited for our turn and they processed our paperwork. We made a couple of other stops and then came home to ride bikes. Anyone else still riding bikes for fun in 34 degree weather? I think we're the only crazy ones. :) After we came in they helped do some house cleaning and had a really good time racing cars up and down the hallway. No naps today, so everyone was in bed and asleep by 9pm. Yeah!
Here's a picture of Maicol getting his most recent haircut from his own personal stylist. His hair is so coarse and thick Dan can cut it with the clippers.
Looking forward to our winter storm this weekend!
Karen


2 comments:

linda said...

Hi, Love those pictures. Grandpa got caught up with them clear back to the snow pics. I can only get on the computer when he is out, most of the time. I'm glad you will get more snow. We don't need it so I hope we don't get too much of it. Love, Mom

Connie said...

I love the pictures of your boys with their daddy. I know my Daniel just seems to light up around Tom--they need that so much! We got our SS cards really quickly. Now we need to see about passports....