Sunday, March 2, 2008

FLU, FLU, FLU, FLU

This is pretty much how everyone but Mama is feeling. Juan started getting sick on Tuesday night and was followed by Andrew on Wednesday and Maicol and Dan on Thursday. They have all had the flu - fever, cough, sore throat, etc. Lots of fun! I finally had to get a piece of paper out and write down who got what medicine when to keep track of it all. We're on our second bottle of Tylenol and Advil. They are all starting to feel better except the Papa. It's beautiful outside today - sunny and at least 60 degrees. Wish they felt good enough to get out and play, but I guess it will have to wait for another time. So, that's why there hasn't been a post in so long - too much sickness and I've had to work extra this week. Not a good combination.
I told Maicol I wasn't sick because I got a flu shot and he is very eager to get one now. We'll see how eager he is next fall. :)
Tkae care and wash your hands alot!

Karen


3 comments:

linda said...

Hi, I'll be praying for all of you. My computer has not been well. It's been dragging it's feet. Don't know what is wrong. Hope you all get better. Love you all, Mom

janine said...

The flu seems to be going around the entire country! We've certainly had our share of it!

Our daughter got a flu shot because she's around her baby cousins so much . . . somehow she has managed not to get sick all winter! I don't know if it's the flu shot or the antibiotics she's on! Regardless, I think it is she who is bringing home all the germs from school and getting us sick! :) (smile)

Get better soon!

Connie said...

It's been here, too, but so far we seem to have dodged the bullet. It's really way too warm for the flu.