Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall 2007-2012



 

 
I took the "annual" fall picture in the front yard last week.  You would think that it would get easier to get a decent picture of the three of them as they get older, but it isn't!  I must have tried 10 times the first round and probably that many times the second round.  Maybe someday they'll cooperate.
 
I thought I had pictures taken each fall, but couldn't find a couple of years so I had to substitute a little.  While we know they are always growing and changing, it is amazing to look back and see just how much they have grown.  It's hard to remember just how little they were.
 
2012
 
 
                                                                               
2011
 

2010
 

2009
 

2008
 

                                                                                   2007

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I love this! I can't believe how they have grown. It can't be 5 years, can it?!

Anne said...

They look so calm and cooperative in their pictures :).